Dog protein powder with Spirulina is rich in vegetable proteins and many nutrients and therefore a valuable supplement to daily feeding. Especially with the BARF feeding the supply of important vitamins and vital substances is indispensable to prevent a nutrient deficiency. Spirulina contains all the essential amino acids, vitamins, trace elements and minerals. The freshwater algae are especially valued as a natural source of beta-carotene, iron and linoleic acid. Golden Peanut Spirulina powder contains no colorings, additives and preservatives.
- compensates for nutrient deficiencies
- improves the intestinal flora
- stimulates cell regeneration
- acts basic against hyperacidity
- contains proteins, minerals and vitamins
- strengthens the immune system
100% pure Spirulina Platensis algae, ground
Mix the Spirulina powder daily under the usual diet:
Dogs over 40 kg: 1 coated TL
dogs and 40 kg: 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons
dogs under 5 kg and cats: 1 pinch point
Note: Do not use in case of hyperthyroidism!
The origin of our products:
We buy natural raw materials exclusively from reliable suppliers in Germany and the countries of origin and ensure production in Germany under the best conditions. You get a high quality product
- Packed in a flavor-proof box with sealing insert and original sealed screw cap
- tested for harmful substances and microbiology
- GMO free (not genetically modified)
- without additives of preservatives or dyes
- free of color and flavor additives
- neither treated chemically nor radioactively
- Premium raw material in food quality
Raw materials are subject to strict quality controls, which we of course comply with. When selecting suppliers in the country of origin, we ensure that all European standards are met, that the products are tested for microbiology and heavy metals, and that they comply with the strict product specifications.
If you need larger quantities (eg resellers), feel free to contact us.
Shelf life and storage:
When stored in dry, cool conditions, the product is stable for at least 2 years from the date of production.